Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Linda's Quilts..............


Two more lovely quilts to share today, both have E2E Quilting........................................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Feeling Plummy - See Linda's blog for more details.
Measurements - 64" x 64"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - White/blue floral - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E - Fishnet.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Goodnight Moon - again see Linda's blog for more details.
Measurements - 67" x 85"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Green sprig - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Orange Peel.
Threads - Glide.

Come back soon as I have more to share................!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Leeanne! You & Linda have both been busy! You get to work on such a wide variety of gorgeous quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful quilts, love the quilting you have done, they look very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen fishnet before. Is it a hard one to follor?
    But I am very familiar with good 'ol orange peel. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasn't Linda been a busy badger? Both such lovely quilts!

    ReplyDelete