Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Jo and Jo-Anne's Quilts.....................


Welcome back quilt lovers, today I have two very different quilts, take a look......................

Photo and names protected for privacy.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 65" x 70"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Blueberry Park - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 47" x 67
Batting - Black Blend - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Friday Flowers.
Thread - Glide.

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful quilts Leeanne, beautiful memort quilt , your quilting is just wonderful and I love the colour in the bottom quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts, both, and what finishes that show off those blocks to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that first quilt on Instagram I thought what a wonderful idea to gift for a wedding. How special ... I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete