Monday, July 1, 2019

Maureen and Cat's Quilts


                        These three quilts have all had a sprinkling of E2E Quilting .....................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Plus One by Tula Pink.
Measurements - 61" x 73"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Tula Pink - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting3 Tours Wavy Stripe.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rainbow Blur by Anna Marie Horner.
Measurements - 61" x 75"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Olive Sprig - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Yodel
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrap Quilt.
Measurements - 65" x 75"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hearts n' Flowers.
Threads - Glide.




4 comments:

  1. I do like the setting on Cat's scrappy, very different and your quilting pattern suits if beautifully.
    Love the quilting of course on my two. 3 Tours Wavy Stripe is definitely a favourite quilting pattern for me and adds fantastic movement for Plus One - yet to bind these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the second one for some reason - the fabrics & the scrappy look appeal to me. Love your quilting on the third one - the flowers & hearts are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts and great quilting Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the movement the wavy lines give the first quilt.

    ReplyDelete