Sunday, July 28, 2019

Maureen and Patricia's Quilts.................................



On this grey Sunday I have two pretty quilts that are both soft in toning and both have been sprinkled with E2E Quilting..........................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Kaffe Fassett Medallion.
Measurements - 78" x 81"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Feathers - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Phoebe.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Crossed Paths by Donna Ward.
Measurements - 68" x 68"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Tula Pink's Grey - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - 3 Tours Wavy Stripe.
Threads - Glide.

Just listed for sale in my Etsy Shop....these three fresh modern quilts:



3 comments:

  1. That 2nd photo is just gorgeous - I love that E to E design & love the name too - Phoebe. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two different but appealing quilts Leeanne, both quilting patterns are pretty too. Good luck with your new goodies in your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making, selling and quilting, you're certainly keeping out of trouble. Pretty quilting on both of them.

    ReplyDelete