Monday, July 15, 2019

Pam's Quilts.................


Pam likes to participate whenever The Country Yard has a new stitchery quilt on the go, take a look and see......................







Quilt Information:

Pattern - 2018 Northern Shop Hop Quilt by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 51" x 51"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Whimsical Woodland Quilt - by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 49" x 48"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - Attached to front only.

A recent finish of my own was this cute, easy and fast quilt to make, which I have just listed in my Etsy Shop !




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Quilty Stars by Quilty Love.
Measurements - 39" x 39"
Batting - Cotton
Backing - from my stash!
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Water Drops.
Threads - Glide.

This will be a fun listing on my Etsy Shop!

3 comments:

  1. Pam has made a lovely job of her quilts Leeanne - I love that new listing in your etsy store - that won't last there long I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see what you choose to quilt on a custom job--it is always spot-on!
    And the Water Drops design is really fun. Looks great on those pretty stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stars andnthe quilting is wonderful. Pams quilts are beautiful, your quiting makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete