Thursday, September 5, 2019

Marcelle, Lesley and Christine's Quilts



I've been busy as usual this time with quilts requiring E2E Quilting So many lovely quilts coming through the doors to keep me out of trouble!



Pieced backings need to be cut and pieced well so there are no chances for tucks in the backing, Marcelle always takes care to do so. This makes for a double sided quilt don't you think?

Quilt Information: 

Pattern - Quilty Stars by Emily Denise of Quilty Love.
Measurements - 56" x 56"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Snail Tracks.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 38" x 52"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Friday Flowers.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Big Squares.
Measurements - 41" x 58"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hex & Diamonds.
Threads - Glide.


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Big Squares.
Measurements - 21" x 33"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Baubles.
Threads - Glide.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts Leeanne, love the quilting on the first one. Well I like them all really 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, too. I started to try and choose a favorite, but each one appeals for different reasons. However, I think I have settled on Friday Flowers--sweet and whimsical. Perfect for that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three very pretty quilts & lovely fabrics. My dinosaur loving grandson would love Number 3 quilt but I think my favourite is maybe Number 2 with the lovely little verses on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snail Tracks is a great quilting design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete