Friday, November 1, 2019

Alison and Theresa's quilts







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Homegrown by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 45" x 45"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Purple Paisley - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.

To see another Homegrown quilt quilted by me click * here*



Quilt Information:

Pattern - A panel ' Palampore'
Measurements - 52" x 92"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Damask.
Threads - Glide.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Leeanne - gosh aren't Sue Spargo quilts such a wonderful distinctive look - even I can recognise them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent custom quilting on Homegrown!
    And the Damask design looks lovely on that elegant panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homegrown is rather stunning. As usual your quilting on felt makes the individual designs just POP. I know Janine wants to make this now the pattern is out in a book format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homegrown looks amazing, so much to look at on that quilt, your quilting really does make it pop. The panel is very elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete