Monday, September 21, 2020

Lois, Rosalee and Janette's quilts.............

I have four lovely quilts to share with you today, grab and cuppa and scroll the eye candy!





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Field Journal by Cottage Garden Threads.
Measurements - 50" x 71"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.


 



Quilt Information:

Pattern - House on the Hill, but the original stitchery was changed.
Measurements - 40" x 40"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Newsprint - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - The Gardeners Journal by Annie Downs.
Measurements - 55" x 57"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.



 Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 46" x 54"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Lite Hearted.
Threads - Glide.

Wasn't that some nice eye candy, restful, easy on the mind unlike the new blogger.......
 I find it hard to get my head around new things at the moment, there seems enough going on!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Yes some lovely eye candy today Leeanne!!! I have seen the Field Journal quilt on some blogs & also instagram - that one is very pretty. Yes blogger sure does leave a bit to be desired. Your post has just shown up on my reading list now - not sure how long ago you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do quilt those stitchery quilts so beautifully! The field journal quilt sure is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful eye candy Leeanne. The stitchery quilts are beautiful. Once again you have waved your magic wand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a delight to be able to enjoy a bunch of your custom quilting. I study each quilt to see how you compliment the different elements of the design.Lovely work, as always.

    ReplyDelete