Thursday, October 15, 2020

Gaynor, Joan and Thelma's quilts.................


Hello quilt loving friends, I'm sure you will enjoy this next installment of quilts.








Quilt Information:

Pattern: Floating Boxes by The Apple Basket.
Measurements - 67" x 77
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Twister - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Whitney's Pearls.
Threads - Glide.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Liberty Stars.
Measurements - 44" x 45"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - White Swirls - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Sea of Stars.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 55" x 64"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hawthorn.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Granny Square.
Measurements - 69" x 81"
Batting -Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Swirling.
Threads - Glide.

I added two new wide backing fabrics to my page ( see top of this page "backing fabrics"). Who loves a nice quilt back?

5 comments:

  1. More beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, your magic wand has been busy. Love the first quilt, the shadowing is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have SO many designs!! I would be overwhelmed trying to choose one, if I could have you quilt something for me. I love each one I see here--and so many I have seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leeanne, you've done it once again. Absolutely love the Floating Boxes quilt. Have just received the Maple Farm Collection by Tilda and it would be perfect for this.........I'll just add it to my ever growing list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always come up with great edge to edge quilting designs on the quilts!

    ReplyDelete