Sunday, January 31, 2021

A New Year of quilts!


Hello quilty friends! Welcome back, I hope you have had a good Christmas and New Year celebrations.
Depending on where you are in the world this will be different for each of you.
I had a nice break mainly pottering at home.
Now for the quilts............ Anne commissioned me to custom quilt her two unique quilts.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Central applique design copied and enlarged from Johanna Basford's adult colouring book.
Measurements - 80"x 80"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting .
Threads - Glide.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Michelle Hill.
Measurements - 38" x 53"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

Until next time..................


4 comments:

  1. I saw the first quilt on your instagram post Leeanne & thought how amazing it was & from an adult colouring book too - stunning. Clever lady & I LoVe how you have custom quilted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful applique quilts, they are so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing quilts, and your quilting is just stunning Leeanne, really brings the quilts to life.

    ReplyDelete