Friday, December 13, 2013

Chateau Hexagon




With some help from Lynette I managed to get my rather 'different' blocks together.
You will notice many of my blocks are reverse to the pattern, that's just me forgetting to reverse when I have done my back basting needle turn! Which usually doesn't matter, but in this case it did. I have a different layout to the pattern too.

I will leave you with the photo's.



 See how I stitched the tree roots over the driveway turn around................................
I wonder what the next two months will bring?

8 comments:

  1. Gosh you have done a gorgeous job Leeanne - I have seen you working on these blocks - they look just stunning. So what is a driveway turn-around ?? Is that the circle thingy?? I love the way the tree roots are coming down. Those little tiny suffolk puff flowers remind me of hollyhocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the combination of delicate stitchery and more solid applique. And the buttons are such a nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful and perfect to me Leeanne, a gorgeous job.
    All patterns should already be reversed...just my opinion.
    But, hey, you made it your own...I love it.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow it is really beautiful glad you could get it all to work with the back to front pattern drama. Bet that tested your nerves. But the finish oh so worth it!
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely ... I often forget to reverse the pattern when tracing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking gorgeous Leeanne, I love how it will be uniquely yours. I love your fabric choices too and the touches of wool. You even got featured on Lynette's blog!

    ReplyDelete