Thursday, May 17, 2018

Edge to Edge quilting.......................


Hi there another post to share what my clever customers Patricia, Sue, Marcelle, Shannon & I have been up to, enjoy the eye candy...........




Quilt information:

Pattern - "One Way" - by Sassafras Lane Designs.
Measurements - 65" x 77"
Batting - Wool/polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Tula Pink - purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.
Quilting - Freehand edge to edge.
Binding - Attached to the front by me.



Quilt information:

Pattern - unknown to me.
Measurements - 53" x 67"
Batting - Wool/polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Thread - Glide.
Quilting - Edge to edge - "Chantilly".



Quilt information:

Pattern - unknown to me.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - Cream with pick up sticks - purchased from me.
Thread - Fantastico
Quilting - Edge to edge - Kites.




Quilt information:

Pattern - known to me.
Measurements - 63" x 63"
Batting - Polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - Teal Greek Key - purchased from me.
Thread - Glide.
Quilting - Custom border & edge to edge through middle - "Boltz"



6 comments:

  1. Busy again Leeanne! Those arrows look like they are swimming along :-) Some very stunning quilts there - you have been churning them out !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the arrow quilt and the wood grain quilting just finishes it off perfectly. Plus those colours 💙💚💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great eye candy Leeanne! You have been busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilting on the arrow quilt. Looks as though you had fun with the bots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy the eye candy. The arrow quilt caught my eye immediately. The quilting gives the impression of the arrows flying through the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete