Monday, August 13, 2018

Twin Quilts & A Buggy Barn Quilt


After a nice break away in the Bay of Islands for the weekend at the Jazz & Blue's Annual Festival I am rearing to be back quilting! I thought I'd share the nearly finished Mandolin block I stitched while I was away. I have been sharing my progress with these blocks on my instagram page 


Meanwhile I can share the two quilts Kerryn made for her Mum & Rangi's lovely quilt she did as a Block of the Month through The Country Yard.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 64" x 82" x Two Quilts.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E - Freehand Big Botanical Vine.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - Binding Attached (The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service)





Quilt information:

Pattern - Folk Art Blooming - by Buggy Barn.
Measurements - 86" x 86"
Batting - Black Cotton/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Black Swirl - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Bobbin Fill.

4 comments:

  1. Love the quilting on the folk Art Blooming quilt - especially the borders.
    Looking forward to seeing all your mandolin blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that folk art buggy barn quilt! Your mandolin block is stunning ... can spy a Tilda fabric in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mandolin block Leeanne, love the colours you have used. The two quilts are beautiful and your quilting really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilting on both these quilts... and Kerryn's one was freehand?! So good!

    ReplyDelete