Thursday, October 4, 2018

Gaynor and Christine's Quilts


Gaynor has put together a cute panel wall hanging and Christine stitched together some 9" squares for her granddaughter......................




Quilt information:

Pattern - Hatters Tea Party - A kit from The Country Yard.
Measurements- 35" x 56"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Freehand Filigree Feathers.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 45" x 62"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Purple with gold overlay - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Butterfly Bliss.
Threads - Glide.


I'm not sure how many weeks it is until Christmas, but I know if you want me to quilt any of your quilts before Christmas you need to start getting them to me ASAP!
And remember all quilts that have E2E Quilting, will get 50% off the batting.

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely quilts again Leeanne. Someone told me the other day how many weeks til Christmas - I think it was only 11 or 12 but it scared the heck out of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely quilts, love the tea party panel, those tea pots are super cute!
    Not remotely ready for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your freehand filigree is every bit as lovely as the Butterfly Bliss design!
    I was in a department store yesterday and the Christmas stuff was on display. It has been so warm here, until this week, that it has been hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that summer is truly long gone for us (not for you, I know). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that filigreed feathers design - no rest for you at present is there.

    ReplyDelete