Thursday, February 21, 2019

Quilting for Sarah in the UK..................


When the quilts come up from the South Island to me in the North Island of New Zealand I can call myself an 'International Quilter', ok maybe not.........But it's true when they come all the way from the UK!
Sarah made contact with me last year requesting my custom quilting for her Geese in the Garden Quilt, take a look.................








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Geese in the Garden by Karen David.
Measurements - 50" x 50"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

5 comments:

  1. WOW I looove what you have done on this quilt. How amazing to be quilting for someone in the UK. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder she wanted you to quilt this. You worked magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!! You are an International quilter as far as I am concerned!! What a stunning quilt and your quilting just makes it sing Leeanne, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah's quilt is SOOOOooo beautiful Leeanne. I remember it from Instagram as I follow her also. Just gorgeous & love how it turned out. You would certainly NOT want something like that to go astray in the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt. Your quilting is perfect for it. That's a long way for a quilt to travel home now.

    ReplyDelete