Monday, May 20, 2019

Chris and Shannon's Quilts


        Hello.....welcome back, I have two very different quilts to share with you today.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Labyrinth Walk Quilt.
Measurements - 85" x 90"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Source unknown to me.
Measurements - 48" x 66"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Yellow Daisies - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

I stock several wide backing fabrics, these three silky soft cotton satin 108" wide backers by Tula Pink are just in.


3 comments:

  1. Very smart quilting to enhance that amazing first quilt.
    And you complimented the whimsy in the second quilt very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing first quilt, love the little flowers in the second one. When I first looked at them they looked like little one eyed creatures looking out from the quilt!! Beautiful,quilting once again Leeanne. Your new backing fabrics are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though the labyrinth quilt is not really "my cuppa tea" I think it looks stunning ... like 3D in fact. I love the flower quilt the best but can appreciate all the work in both quilts.

    ReplyDelete