Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Custom Quilting for Marcelle and Jayne................................


You know by now I'm always busy quilting, here are two more quilts that have kept me busy!





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Tales of Cloth papers for English paper piecing.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Playtime Quilt by American Jane Designs
Measurements - 76" x 86"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

Did you enjoy feasting your eyes on those two beautiful quilts?

6 comments:

  1. Two more beautiful quilts, made better with your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a treat to see the custom quilting magic you apply to your customers' quilts. These are two more stellar examples of your work!
    Wish you could sit beside me and help me figure out what to put on my quilts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love them both so much!! That second quilt I saw on instagram & just fell in love with it. Love how you have quilted it too ... wish it was mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s no internet for two days ..... got heaps of other stuff done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful custom quilting on these two quilts Leeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I did enjoy feasting my eyes, they certainly are beautiful quilts. Love the Tales of Cloth quilt, I ha e the new book and am itching to make one of the quilts, but must do some finishes first. 😀

    ReplyDelete