Sunday, September 15, 2019

Marilyn and Sue's Quilts


     Welcome back quilt lovers, as usual I have been busy quilting some fabulous quilts.....................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Trip Around the World.
Measurements - 70" x 70"
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Pink Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Chain Link by Julie Baird
Measurements - 79" x 97"
Batting - Hobbs Heirloom Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Moda Grunge Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - U Turn
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 53" x 53"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Paws.
Threads - Glide.

5 comments:

  1. lovely quilts, especially like the chain link one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last quilt with the paws quilting on it Leeanne - how appropriate for the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts and quilting once again Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each design is just right for its quilt, but the feathers in the first one make me breathe faster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot take my eyes off he Kaffe TAW quilt, but that will not surprise you!! I love the dreamy feather quilting Leeanne, big sigh here, do I have time to fit in a TAW quilt next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete