Thursday, October 17, 2019

Quilting for Julie and Liz






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Good Fortune - by Bonnie Hunter.
Measurements - 72" x 72"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Black & White Bubbles - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Full Feathers.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 65" x 80"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Moda Grunge Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Whisper.
Threads - Glide.

I have 'adjusted' (aka - sale) some of the prices on my quilts for sale over at my Etsy Shop........



3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you keep getting those quilts coming in Leeanne. Glad to see you are getting some E2E quilts too. Keep up your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a feather design on a quilt, but I have to say that Whisper is one that really appeals to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many different quilting designs do you have for E2E? Luckily you can suggest ideas to your clients.

    ReplyDelete