Monday, November 11, 2019

Quilting for Christine and The Country Yard.............



Christine is new to the quilt making journey but you would never guess looking at her first quilt!











Quilt Information:

Pattern - Miss Becky's Vintage Drapery - by Faeries in my Garden.
Measurements - 69" x 73"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Crossroads - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Ottenry - available from The Country Yard.
Measurements - 36" x 43"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.


Just a small selection on what's for sale.

Have you seen my Etsy Store? I have a good selection of finished quilts ready for gifting, just in time for Christmas or for a new baby arrival!
Here is where you go: Quiltmekiwi Etsy Store.

3 comments:

  1. As a newbie to quilting I think Christine has done a great job with her quilt! Your detailed custom quilting complements the pattern beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adored Christines quilt when I saw it on Instagram. Love every single block & also love how you have quilted it Leeanne. Gosh she should feel so proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine has made a stunning, very feminine first quilt, your quilting brings it to life too Leeanne. Love the quilt you have quilted for the Country Yard too.

    ReplyDelete