Sunday, November 24, 2019

Quilting for Debbie, Diana and Liz...............


           Hi there, thank you for stopping by, today I have plenty to show you...............................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Sunbonnet Sue.
Measurements - 34" x 44"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Cream Crossroads - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom quilting.
Threads - Glide.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 20" x 65"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Madeira and Bobbin Fill.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - A mystery quilt by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 74" x 80
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Pink Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Floral Delusions.
Threads - Glide.

I hope you enjoyed those three quilts. Stayed tuned for more!



5 comments:

  1. Gosh such a difference in quilts Leeanne - you sure won't get bored by your job any time soon!!! That Sunbonnet Sue pattern is always timeless to me - I remember loving it when I was such a young girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts and quilting, love what you ha e done with Sunbonnet Sue, quilting I the word love and the swirls are lovely. The flowers quilt is lovely and the mystery quilt is great too, batiks always draw me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilts and quilting. Love how you quilted the tablerunner with the Variegated thread design as a feature and the matching thread filler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty details on the first two (all that pebbling is a great effect, but it is so labor intensive), and a fun E2E design on the third.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Sunbonnet Sue quilt, beautiful quilting on all three.

    ReplyDelete