Monday, February 17, 2020

Angela, Linda and Shelley's Quilts


Another three quilts, the only thing they have in common is they have all received E2E Quilting.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - String Quilt.
Measurements - 65" x 80"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Circles & Lines.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 54" x 70"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Horse Shoes.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Big Sky - By Annie Brady
Measurements - 60" x 70"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Aqua Spot - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Tiger Paws. 

Thanks for stopping by.....................

4 comments:

  1. Circles and Lines was especially effective (IMHO) on that string quilt. I had to keep going back to look at it "one more time". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Leeanne ....I think the horseshoes E2E pattern was most appropriate for the middle quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three very different quilts, I just love the string quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The string quilt is amazing and I love the bear, beautiful quilting again Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete