Thursday, February 13, 2020

Carol and Jacki's Quilts


            I told you I have more quilts to share! Three more, take a peek at their differences.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 68" x 88"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Optical Illusion.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - 5" Charms
Measurements - 67" x 67"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Kiwi & Koru.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Sampler by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 62" x 71"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Leanne, you never fail to amaze me with your quilting. I just spent 15 minutes enjoying the quilting on all three. 1). It never fails to amaze me how a ‘simple’ quilt like the second one can be magically transformed into such a fantastic quilt. And the first quilt.....at first I was wowed with the design and color. Brilliant! Then as I focused my attention on the quilting it became clear to me how superbly you enhanced this quilt with your choice of quilting. Hats off. Love stopping by. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first quilt is a maze isn't it? Love the pattern and your quilting brings it to life. Love the kiwi and koru e2e pattern. Your quilting on the sampler quilt is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful custom quilting, as always.
    I can see how easy it would be to become obsessed with new E2E designs. In fact, if I had a machine that could use them, I'm sure I'd be right there with you, collecting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting makes these quilts beautiful Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see Jacki has finished her Friday's Garden - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first quilt is definitely mesmerising, I have been trying to sit and really work out the pattern!
    Your choice of quilting design is exciting and so different, perfect for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete