Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lois' & Pauline's Quilts


Hello quilty friends! How are you all, are you working your way through those WIP's & UFO's and having fun with your fabric stashes? I have been busy working through my customer quilt pile and playing with my own personal projects (more of that soon)
While the lockdown is still at level 4,  I can still work from my pre lockdown quilt pile but cannot post them back to their owners once I complete them. I have quite the stock pile ready to post when permitted!
In the meantime some of my customers have been very gracious & generous -

                                        I have permission to share photo's with you!

can you spot the quilted spiderweb & butterfly?



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Botanical Sketchbook - by Linen Closet.
Measurements - 37" x 49"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 32" x 32"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - You Lucky Dog - by Bonnie Sullivan.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

I have managed a couple of finishes myself. Here is the quilt I made for my youngest granddaughter's 8th birthday. She's mad about unicorns and mermaids, so what's a granny to do? Collect and make a quilt with fabrics featuring these mystical creatures of course!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Dragon Glass Quilt by Sew Kind or Wonderful from their book: One Wonderful Curve.
Measurements -
Batting -
Backing - Flannel
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Mermaid Tails.
Threads - Glide.

Make that 3 weeks!


4 comments:

  1. Some great quilts again... love how you blend free hand custom with following a design... awesome 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those customer quilts Leeanne - all different but each one beautiful. I think your grandaughters quilt is just beautiful & she is one lucky little girl to have such a clever Granny who can quilt mermaids Tails!!! I can see you & I sitting in that little circle below - I'm the one in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful customer quilts Leenanne, love the spider web and butterfly, the applique is beautiful. Your quilting really brings them to life. The mermaid quilt and quilting is just beautiful, your grand daughter is one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are all the animals on the first and third quilts - are they all hand appliqued?

    ReplyDelete