Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Linda's Quilts


Hello! How are you all? Who else is loosing track of the days?? I do believe I'm not alone.
Linda sent me five quilts before the lockdown and I have recently finished them all, today I'm sharing just three with you. A shout out of thanks to Linda for allowing me to share the following photo's with you because while her quilts are finished they remain in lockdown with all the other customer quilts I have finished......next week Linda!



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Esplanade
Measurements - 75" x 75"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Blue Paisley - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Water Drops.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Square in a square.
Measurements - 55" x 64"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchase from me.
Backing - Yellow daisies - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Orange Peel.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Jumbo Nine Patches
Measurements - 71" x 72"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Water Drops.
Threads - Glide.

Another finish from me a great scrap buster..................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Twirling at the Disco - by Samelia's Mum
Measurements - 42" x 42"
Batting - Polyester.
Backing - Pieced from off cuts.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

This will most likely be another one for charity or a gift for a baby. It's a great scrap busting pattern.

Stay safe, sane & creative!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scrap quilt, love that design and bright fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that water drops design. So fun and fantastic on these quilts. Really like the nine patch quilt. Cute with just a touch of attitude. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda is amazing churning out 5 quilts. All are lovely too ... & I really like your scrappy one. Lovely quilting as always Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilts and quilting Leeanne. I especially like the orange peel quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts Leanne again with a touch of Leanne magic. Great quilting patterns you have used. Love your scrap busting quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilts from and Linda and well matched quilting patterns. I have admired Water Drops when you've had quilts on your posts with this pattern.

    ReplyDelete