Saturday, May 23, 2020

Quilting for Marcelle.............


Marcelle makes quilts, lots of quilts and generously gives many away. I always have pleasure quilting for her.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Twirling as the Disco - by sameliasmum.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Polyester - purchased from me.
Backing - supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Modern 9 Patch.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 59" x 73"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Kaffe Fassett Green Circles - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Edgewood 1
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Wake me up - by Emma Jean Jansen.
Measurements - 85" x 85"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey/black splash Robert Kaufman - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hashtag.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrappy Trip Around the World.
Measurements - 72" x 72"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Natural Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Champagne.
Threads - Glide.

Thank you Marcelle!


7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the way you quilted that first quilt, Twirling with the Disco. I am not a big fan of machine quilting, but the work you did on that quilt is stunning. Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have SO many great E2E designs (we all have to collect something besides fabric, right?) :)
    Love the way that first design fits with the piecing. The Edgewood design looks like lush garden or forest growth and looks great against the rich fabric diamonds. But I think my favorite is the Champagne bubbles against the soft colored squares of the Scrappy Trips. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone so beautiful, and the threads you chose are the icing for the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Marcelle sure does turn out lots of quilts!! I follow her in Instagram & love her work. I think my favourite is the last one - scrappy trip around the world - love the fabrics & colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many completely different quilts! And such great quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger would not let me comment this morning so I am back!! Wonderful quilts Leeanne and the quilting is magic of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lovely quilting! I love the first one, very beautiful patterns. And the @ is fun too!

    ReplyDelete