Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Edge to Edge quilting and a gift for a friend....................



            Time to share more quilts I have had the pleasure of quilting for my customers.....




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 54" x 63"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Peach Minky - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Whisper.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 53" x 75"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Blue Dimpled Minky - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Simple Pleasures.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 92" x 92"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Sprig Windham - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Breezy.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 61" x 69"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Windswirls.
Threads - Glide.

I recently gifted this pretty 16 patch quilt to my friend who was having a birthday ending on ZERO!





              I do believe quilts make special gifts, something beautiful and practical....................

5 comments:

  1. Your quilting is always superior and I enjoyed the quilt show. Love that binding with a flange, I am going to have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful variation of quilt patterns and your quilting just makes them sing. That is a beautiful 0 present 😁.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Leeanne. I think I have that Debbie Mumm panel used in the 2nd quilt. Somewhere ???!!! Words cant describe how much I love my quilt that you gifted me for my big Six Oh birthday !!! I'm struggling to take any decent photos of it these grey wet days so I may pinch some of your pics for when I get round to doing a blog post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whisper and Windswirls are such pretty E2E designs. Love them!
    The feathers on the quilt you gifted are gorgeous!! Could stare at that all day. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing applique on quilt number three and I love the quilting pattern Windswirls on number four. I saw the last quilt on Instagram and was amazed by the beautiful custom quilting, even better to see here on the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete