Thursday, August 27, 2020

Karen and Marcelle's quilts..............


                           Hello friendly quilters welcome back for more quilty eye candy.

Karen started this quilt 20yrs ago!



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Nine patch wedding ring.
Measurements - 66" x 66"
Batting - Cotton - purchased from me.
Backing - Molted Cream - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Precious.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 58" x 58"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Uncorked - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Monkey's.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Twirling at the Disco by Samelias Mum.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Ribbon Candy Pearls.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Twirling at the Disco.
Measurements - 43" x 43"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Squiggles Natural - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Precious.
Threads - Glide.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful variety of quilts Leeanne, love the monkey e2e, that is an interesting quilt design too. Beautiful fairy wand magic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful eye candy there Leeanne. I love all those E2E designs but I especially love the Precious one - must make a note of that. Love the wee quote at the end!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each design. Precious really is a sweet one--then I have a small grandson who would love the monkey design, and the Ribbon Candy and Pearls fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete