Thursday, November 26, 2020

Gillian, Leela, Lynda and Marilyn's quilts


Hi there lovers of all things quilty! Apparently Christmas is coming......who knew? I have had my head down and .......up, too have noticed anything coming!
 (With exception of the odd request to for custom quilting this side of Christmas 😆)
These four quilts are all back with their makers and could well be planned as Christmas presents.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 34" x 44"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Breezy
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 58" x 72"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Story Newsprint - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Van Gogh.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 44" x 58"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Precious.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bargello.
Measurements - 62" x 67"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Roses for you. 
Threads - Glide.

Checkout the two latest quilts listed for sale! Something Christmasy and something pretty!



If you call New Zealand home see my Felt Shop for more details
 - living overseas? - See my Etsy Shop.
Alternately you can see all from the page on my blog header: "Quilts for Sale".


4 comments:

  1. Another collection of beautiful quilts you have waved your magic wand over Leeanne. The colours in the Bargello quilt are really effective. Lo e your Xmas tree quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many designs I think I haven't seen before, but that could just be my memory issue. I especially like "precious" and "Roses For You".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee as usual Leeanne - Yes I can imagine your response when they ask for custom quilting BEFORE Christmas!!! I really love that green christmas tree quilt - so fresh & pretty looking & not usually what I would go for but its very effective.

    ReplyDelete