Sunday, December 20, 2020

Quilting for Kay and Cherie......................


The countdown to the man in the red suit arriving is well and truly on!
 I have finished quilting for 2020, time for a much needed break. I have been humbled and delighted that so many creative quilt makers continue to entrust me with their quilt tops. We work as a team to complete a quilt that will hopefully be treasured and cuddled for years to come. I've also been so happy with those who have purchased a quilt created by me, either through my Etsy shop or my Felt shop. I love to make quilts, I give a lot way to family and charity but I still have many, so it's been a nice side line to my quilting business to sell quilts and I hope to grow this side of my business even more. Now time for quilts..........







Quilt Information:

Pattern - What's Next by Wendy Williams done as a BOM through Material Obsession. 
Measurements - 70" x 71"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Rail Fence.
Measurements - 67" x 77
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Stoney Brook.
Threads - Glide.

I still have a few more quilts to share from 2020, so please pop back next week to see those, until then please be safe, be kind and keep creative!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts Leeanne, great quilting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Leeanne - gosh that first quilt is just stunning! I hope you enjoy your well deserved break my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful quilts and your quilting once again is amazing. There is so much to look at in the first quilt. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and love all the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stoney Brook is a pretty E2E design, but the custom quilting on the first quilt leaves me breathless! How do you come up with all those ideas?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun spaces to quilt on the BOM... hopefully your holidays will involve some quilting for yourself. Merry Xmas Leeanne!

    ReplyDelete