Saturday, December 12, 2020

Quilting for Marcelle, Jacque and Sue


 Imagine thanks to: Photo by Monika Grabkowska on Unsplash

The imagines of Christmas are very cozy and inviting at this time of the year, it's the time of year this winter loving quilter who lives in "The Winterless North" of the north island of New Zealand looks forward to winters return as the summer days grow hotter and humid!
Today's quilty offerings all have a summery vibe, even the first one which is a giant snowflake quilt!


  




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Snowflake by Modern and Craft.
Measurements - 61" x 73"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Circle Play Crimson - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - First Snow.
Threads - Glide.

Artistically folded as I couldn't fit this huge quilt in any space to photograph it.


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Chasing Windmills by Cozy Quilts.
Measurements - 103" x 114"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Squiggles Natural - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Maple Leaf.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 54" x 54"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Daisy Swirl.
Threads - Glide.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 54" x 54"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Dancing Leaves.
Threads - Glide.

The Last few days, along with getting close to the end of 2020 quilting pile,  I sorted a few things to post for Christmas. The postal folks must be super busy, about as busy as Santa's Elves I would think?

Photo by Samuel Holt on Unsplash




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I especially like the snowflake quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowflake quilt is stunning, but no suggestion of cold with the warm colours front and back. You have waved your magic wand over all the quilts again Leeanne. Lovely to see and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 2nd quilt sure IS huge Leeanne. Must've had fun manouvering that on your machine. Yes its that time of year again & summer is beginning to kick in down here too - roll on autumn I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finishes, specially the snowflake quilt is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new visitor of your blog, thank you for sharing this valuable information. I’m looking forward for your upcoming blogs.
    embroidery digitizer

    ReplyDelete