Sunday, June 27, 2021

Quilting for Cathy, Carol, Jill, Lynda & Stephanie>............


Hello Quilt Lovers.
I'm delighted to share another round of quilts I had the pleasure of quilting for my talented customers.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Jelly Roll Quilt
Measurements -56"x 70"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Butterflyte
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - White Butterflies - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 61"x 86"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Simple Pleasures
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Navy Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bargello - from a class with Malcolm Angus.
Measurements - 66"x 66"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Climbing Roses.
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.




 

Lynda's fun pieced backing!

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 59"x 73"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Breezy.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Trailside by Marlous Design.
Measurements - 93"x 103"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Clockworks.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.

                                                            Until next time.........................



4 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure looking at your blog posts and seeing the variety of quilts your customers are making and of course the wonderful treatment you give them to bring them alive. I have several Littles who would love the kids quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - more stunning eye candy here Leeanne - I love that Simple Pleasures quilting design. That kids quilt would certainly appeal to my grandies. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a treat to see the marriage of the piecing and the quilting. Though modern is not usually my style, I am really drawn to that last quilt, Trailside, and the E2E pattern you used on it.
    That saying at the end made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still chuckling here over the end saying, sadly I can relate!! Wonderful range of quilts and quilting Leeanne, love the little monsters!

    ReplyDelete