Saturday, June 12, 2021

Quilting for Lesley and Shannon


Greetings quilt lovers!
Welcome to another round of  "Let me show you the beautiful quilts".








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Please come to Tea - a collaboration between The Country Yard and Michelle Ridgeway.
Measurements - 34"x 46"
Quilting - Custom Quilting - A mix of ruler work, free motion and computerised quilting designs.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Sprig - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.


 



Lesley's two quilts loaded together.


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 25"x 47"
Quilting - Custom Quilting - A mix of ruler work, free motion and computerised digital designs.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Cream Sprig - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.

See the table runner at the top?




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Spring Rain by Missouri Star Quilt Company.
Measurements - 83"x 83" - plus the addition of the table runner.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Daisy Swirls.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 43"x 61"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Grey Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.


3 comments:

  1. The first quilt, those delicate blocks and wording, then your swirls, fabulous, lost for words. Then the words at the end, they so fit what yesterday was, from start to end.I did get strong coffee, after some very stressful shopping for fabrics, and today have to forgive, and forget. Maybe I need to print it out, and have it ready each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love looking closely at all the custom quilting, but I must say that E2E design, Daisy Swirls, fits that churn dash quilt perfectly.
    Nice saying at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts and quilting once again Leeanne , that first quilt looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete