Monday, September 13, 2021

Quilting for Lorelei, Maureen & Rachel.............


Hello good people & lovers of all things to do with fabric!
So many of my customers are taking these uncertain times head on by staying at their machines and sewing quilt tops. I know for myself I feel grounded and at peace when sewing & quilting.


 



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 30"x 36"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Briar Rose Spring.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 42"x 42"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Dragon Scales.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Flannel Lagoon - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.




Quilt Information:

Measurements - 79"x 84"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Celtic Sea.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Shared hearts through Rachel's sewing friends.
Measurements - 41"x 45"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - William Morris Linen - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.





4 comments:

  1. What an assortment of quilts come through your door Leeanne. Love the heart one, what a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful collection Leeanne dusted with your magic touch. Love the hearts quilt with all the different blocks and how you have added little touches like the ball of wool with the knitted heart. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous line up of quilts Leeanne - its good to see everyone continues to quilt their way through these trying times. I especially love the heart one with all the hearts from different friends - the way you have quilted the knitted heart block with the yarn ball is just perfect I feel 💕💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. The custom quilting always captures my attention, but the E2E designs are wonderful, too. Celtic Sea gives that linear quilt great movement and flow.

    ReplyDelete