Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Quilting for Janine and Pauline


Welcome back for some more quilt sharing.
 Make your favourite beverage, sit and enjoy more photos of my customers quilts.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Homegrown - by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 46"x 47"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Many Coloured Dots - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide.









Quilt Information:

Pattern - Dog Park - by Urban Elementz purchased as a kit from Grandmothers Garden.
Measurements - 43"x 54"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Cotton - purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.


If you are having troubles getting your quilts flat, it might be worth taking a look at these suggestions:



These two links can also be found on my page at the top of the blog "Let me Quilt for you".

5 comments:

  1. more beautiful quilts, especially like the quirky doggos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH cute quilts! That Sue Spargo pattern is amazing, and beautifully done by the quilter, I guess Janine. These both were a treat to see. Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete

  3. wow they are both amazing quilts, so much work by the quilters and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning quilts Leeanne, you waved your magic wand big time here, they are just beautiful.
    Mmmmmmm I think I need to go and study wonky borders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when we get to see your custom work. The whimsy of Homegrown, and your quilting to match, had me grinning as I studied the photos. Just delightful!
    Dog Park was very cute, with the Woof Woof, and the little touches of flowers in the park.
    And I really got a giggle from the cartoon! :)

    ReplyDelete