Monday, June 3, 2024

Quilting for Lynette, Roger, Sue & Veta

Hello Quilty Friends!

It's June, my birthday month - Happy Birthday to me!
Way back when my Mum let me loose on her Bernina 830 to cobble together some outfits for my barbie dolls, did that little me know I was going to grow up to be a quilter? 
Did she know she was going to be a mother of four children & then, four grandchildren? 
I have NO idea - but I am so pleased she let me use her sewing machine.
 I did the same thing for my kids & grandkids, 
maybe one day one of them will be a quilter too?
How about YOU, how did the seed of quilt loving start for you?
Lets see what I have to share from my customers.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 60"x 63"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Eventide.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - White Bubbles - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - White.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bargello.
Measurements - 64"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - New Growth A.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Cleopatra.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Nine Patch Variation.
Measurements - 59"x 76"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Midsummer Dream.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Cloud.





 


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 96"x 98"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Whitney's Pearls.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Cool Mint.


Some of you enjoyed the YouTube video I shared of the Irish linen commissioned piece I made, so I thought you might like to see my most viewed video on my Youtube channel.
 It's free motion quilting in action on a Tula Pink quilt. You might remember seeing the post about this quilt a couple of years ago?
**HERE** is the link to that post.



Leeanne.

3 comments:

  1. A very varied & interesting line up today Leeanne - so different. That E2E design on the first quilt - think its called Eventide - it reminds me of jigsaw puzzle pieces!! That Bargello quilt is very effective.
    And we are VeRy pleased that you did indeed become a quilter my friend cos we would be lost without you working your magic on our quilts !! 💗 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday month!! All the quilts are wonderful and even better once your magic has been applied! Thank goodness you tried out that sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I had some comments about the E2E quilting, but that was before I watched your video, and it wiped all those thoughts from my head. Even before I read Julie and Sue's comments I was thinking it feels like magic to watch you quilt those beautiful feathers. Then to see they each referred to your work as magic, tells me I was spot on!

    ReplyDelete