Monday, December 3, 2018

Marcelle and Deb's Quilts..................


                 Hello and welcome back for more viewing of two lovely quilts............................




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Scrap Vomit - Inspired by Katy at Imaginger Monkey
Measurements - 69" x 97"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Hex & Diamonds.
Threads - Glide.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - By Mr Domestic and someone else who Deb has forgotten who :-)
Measurements - 52" x 69"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Basketweave.
Threads - Glide.


Several people have taken me up on this offer..........it's not too late for you either!

Here is a sweet offering for you: Send your quilt tops for E2E Quilting BEFORE Christmas and I will return them to you all quilted in the New Year with free TRACKED postage and if you purchase your batting through me for your E2E quilting I will give you a 50% discount on the batting of your choice.
This offer is open only to New Zealand residents, if you want courier or courier and signature postage you pay the difference. The free tracked postage and 50% discount batting is only for E2E quilting.



3 comments:

  1. Those are two designs I'm not sure I remember seeing you share before. That first one is fascinating, and I love the texture the second one created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilting patterns on these quilts Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such interesting quilts with beautiful quilting. Love the close ups. My inspiration!

    ReplyDelete