Thursday, March 7, 2019

E2E Quilting for Jacki and Giles



              I had the pleasure for quilting for Jacki and Giles............................



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 63" x 79
Batting - Wool/polyester
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Avocado.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.



Quilt Information:

Pattern - Giles' own Log Cabin design with reverse applique stars.
Measurements - 85" x 85"
Batting - Black - Purchased from me.
Backing - Blue swirl - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Stary Night.
Threads - Glide.

I have added more cot quilts to my Etsy store if you want to pop over and see would you tell me what you think, do you think people will love them and buy them?




5 comments:

  1. I think the pattern on the first quilt is the traditional Jewel Box pattern. I made a mini of it recently. I really like it.
    The log cabin with the stars is very "midnight" feeling. Love the design you quilted on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern on the first quilt really does look like avocado shapes! Your etsy store looks wonderful Leeanne - I hope it is successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work by all. LOVE the Jewel Box....it's on my one day list x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh don't the stars glow in that log cabin quilt. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful quilts, love the stars. Your baby quilts are beautiful, I am sure they will sell no worries.

    ReplyDelete