Monday, March 4, 2019

Raewyn and Trevena's quilts


       Today I'm sharing two more quilts I had the pleasure of custom quilting........................






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Cuppa by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 38" x 39"
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads -Glide.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Spikes and Speaks by Katrina Hadjimicheal
Measurements - 89" x 89"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide and Madeira.



7 comments:

  1. Two completely different styles, and you tackle them with equal skill and finesse! I'll bet you have two very pleased customers here (and if Raewyn isn't happy with hers--fat chance of that--let her know I will take it off her hands). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic quilting! Love the little Cuppa that you quilted in on the bottom! Do you quilt hand-guided, or use a computer as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed lovely quilting Leeanne - tho the cuppa tea one is not really my style, I do love Sue Spargo quilts & especially love the wool felt. Love the cuppa tea you have quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful quilts with lovely quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two stunning quilts and so different, your quilting is stunning Leeanne. Love the cup too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing texture on the wool quilt... look at how it pops! Also love that border fabric on the second quilt... heart eyes!

    ReplyDelete