Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cherryn, Kay & Tabitha's quilts...................


The 5th of May and I have a quilt on my lap & my trusty puffer jacket on as I write this post. The temperature has dropped down a notch or two here in the winterless north......the woodshed is full up with wood......soon a cosy fire will keep me company in the evening .....oh and a Husband and cat too!




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Three pieces of Kiwiana fabric stitched together.
Measurements - 44" x 127"
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - NZ Fern.
Threads - Glide.

Cherryn tells me this piece will be cut up to make wall hangings and table runners for family overseas.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Alphabet Jungle - By Kids Quilts.
Measurements - 44" x 51"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 56" x 73" - plus two cushion fronts.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Starry Night.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.

During this lockdown time I am thankful for my home based business that I love, my fabric stash and...............


                                                     Stay safe, sane & creative Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Phew, just as well Hugh loves me, even when I am the hoarder of the purple rosette status!!! Love that alphabet and animal quilt, a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts and quilting once again Leeanne, love the NZ e2e pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that NZ Ferns quilting design is just perfect for that kiwiana fabric Leeanne - what a great idea to make those to send overseas. The other quilts are lovely too - keep warm my friend - fire going here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a clever way to get quilted placemats made. The fern design is fun.
    Love the custom quilting on the baby quilt, as always.
    And Starry Night pattern fits the magical feel of that last quilt very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilting as usual Leeanne. I'm surprised you have had to light your fire. We haven't yet, and I thought you would be warmer up there than us! Got the shed full of wood and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete