Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Amy and Mrs D's quilts..................


 Welcome friends
 and quilt lovers I have two more quilts to share with you.........






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Instastitch by Sue Spargo
Measurements - 46" x 61"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.





Quilt Information - 

Pattern - Makers own design.
Measurements - 112" x 133"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Spiderweb.
Threads - Glide.

    I hope you enjoyed the quilty goodness. Wishing you safety, sanity, kindness and creativity!

6 comments:

  1. So much work has gone into that first quilt, both in the piecing, the additional stitching, and now your quilting... it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I would never have picked that first one was a Sue Spargo design Leeanne - stunning & equally as stunning how you have quilted it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two different but beautiful quilts, your quilting on the first quilt brings it to life. The design of the second one must have taken some time. Lovely magic wand waving! 🧚‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stared at the custom quilting!! Don't know how you ever decided what to do on that one, but it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilting - you are an artist.

    ReplyDelete