Friday, August 7, 2020

Elizabeth and Gayle's Quilts


Welcome friends and quilt lovers, we are full steam into August,
 this is the month I grab onto as it's the last month of winter, roaring fires, hot soup and feeling cosy......I'm in the winter fan club!
Elizabeth and Gayle have both been busy creating and I had the pleasure of custom quilting for them both.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Send my Love by Gail Pan.
Measurements - 47" x 59"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Natural Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.
Binding - Quiltmekiwi Binding Service - pre made attached to the front only.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - A free design by Wooden Spool Designs.
Measurements - 23" x 26"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Penny Garden by Bonnie Sullivan.
Measurements - 38" x 38"
Batting - Black Blend - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.

I have a new addiction that has been sucking up any spare time, I just can't help myself!
A little slicing of scraps leftover vintage linens from my Mandolin & Eden quilts and low volume strips.........what has captured your full attention lately?

                                  Until next time...........................

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, beautiful from the back and the front!
    Your blocks are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage log cabin blocks are so beautiful Leeanne! Such a great way use those special vintage linens, inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful. Thanks for the lovely eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeous quilts Leeanne. I enjoyed seeing Elizabeth doing her stitcheries each day for the first quilt during Lockdown - its great to see she has made them up into a quilt. I just adore Gayles quilt & it reminds me of a beautiful penny rug. Love how you have quilted as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The custom quilting on Penny Garden just draws me in--I could get lost in the beautiful feathers and curls.
    Your log cabin blocks with bits of vintage linens are really delicate and soft looking. They will make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete