Monday, December 7, 2020

Quilting Anne and Noeline's Quilts



                                                 Welcome back for some more quilty eye candy. 





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Brother fought Brother by Mary Etherington and Connie Tesense.
Measurements - 91" x 100"
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from  me.
Backing - Kim Diehl Spiced Natural - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Threads - Glide.


 


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Friends in Stitches by The Country Yard.
Measurements - 30" x 38"
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Quilting - Custom Quilting
Threads - Glide.

So there you go quilt lovers two more ticked off my custom quilting list. The pile for next year is already starting to grow.....good to know there is something to keep me out of mischief next year!


 

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful quilts Leeanne, that first one is an Ingrid quilt for sure 😄 your magic wand has been very busy. The stitcheries are really pretty. Love the cat picture and saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see two star quilts, stars re a favourite of mine, beautiful custom quilting Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely quilts Leeanne ... that's an interesting name for the first quilt! I do love the custom quilting - it is quite special & suits those two quilts. My stupid blogger is not showing posts on my reading list for days - I see you posted this on Monday & it is saying on my reading list that you published 12 hours ago! Much grinding of teeth at this end ..........................

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the Civil War quilt, and you did a beautiful "classic" look of quilting on it--perfect!

    ReplyDelete