Friday, November 11, 2022

Quilting for Pam & Shannon........


Hello Quilty Friends!
Welcome back for some more quilty textures. I have three quilts to share today.

You may notice a new button on the right hand side of my blog.....it's welcoming you to sign in for email notification whenever I do a new post. → 







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me
Measurements - 48"x 69"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Monstera.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Unstoppable - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Light Olive.





This is the Rainbow Hearts digital design without my free motion extra heart and ribbon candy.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Riverside by Its Sew Emma
Measurements - 53"x 69"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Rainbow Hearts & some free motion quilting ****
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Pink Squiggles - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Peacock.

**** I wasn't happy with the size of the digital pattern I loaded, when the first row stitched out it was too big, but rather than panic and get the dreaded unpicker out I decided to get creative!
I free motion quilted an extra heart and filled one of the rainbow arch's with ribbon candy.


 




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me
Measurements - 48"x 61"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Little Fox.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Comfy Flannel - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Cool Mint.




 
Take time to smell the roses!

1 comment:

  1. Monstera is a perfect choice for that first quilt. You did a great save on the Rainbow hearts, and Little Foxes is really cute.
    Got a giggle from that meme about the blooming flowers--the roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete