Thursday, February 8, 2024

Quilting for Dorothy, Kerry & Linda

Hello 2024!
It's February & I'm only just geared up ready for my first blog post of the year.
You may remember my last post (20th December) I shared seven of my customer Dorothy's quilts from a pile of ten she had sent for quilting. Dorothy received the seven quilts I managed to get quilted before I finished for the year. And now I have recently finished the other three & she has had them delivered (thanks NZPost).
There's some other customer quilts too & some holiday photos.





Quilt Information:

Pattern - Bear Branch by Bonnie Hunter.
Measurements - 62"x 80"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Quick Easy Stars.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.





Dorothy's pieced backing with more signature blocks.

Quilt Information:

Pattern - Signature Squares from a quilters retreat in 2004!
Measurements - 62"x 69"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Soho.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen.





Tension testing.


Quilt Information:

Pattern - Pretty Little Pots - by Wendy Williams.
Measurements - 51"x 52"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Mocha.




Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 80"x 100"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Blooming Feathers.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Linen (top) Mocha ( Bobbin)






Quilt Information:

Pattern - Me Sew Happy - by These Clever Hands.
Measurements - 87"x 94"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - New Growth.
Batting - Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Butterfly Whisper Ecru - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Linen.


My holidays consisted of sewing, knitting, road trips, biking & other odds & ends.

I found a good place for my knitting pattern while travelling.

 

On one of our biking trips I saw this amazing HUGE rock,
I asked hubby if he could bring it home for the garden.......he tried! 😄


I finished another quilt for my SHOP - it's bold & bright, I'm hoping someone will love it!


Before I melt in the Northland summer heat & humidity
 I want to say thanks for stopping by, see you next time!

Leeanne

2 comments:

  1. Hello & welcome back for the year Leeanne (!!) I especially love that Pretty Little Pots Quilt. It is lovely & your custom quilting is wonderful. Love all your holiday pics ... what are you knitting on those circular needles I wonder? I think Hubby could have put a bit more effort into bringing that rock home for your garden!!!! 😉😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you on having my first post of the year in February!
    I love that first E2E design, Quick Easy Stars. And, of course, Pretty Little Pots looks beautiful with your custom quilting.
    Was it just that the rock wouldn't fit on hubby's bike? LOL

    ReplyDelete