Thursday, June 16, 2011

Autumn Leaves

"False friends are like autumn leaves,scattered everywhere.True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare"
Ever heard that saying? I have always liked it very much, this quilt made me remember it.

Kerryn (the owner of a fabulous quilt store)  made this quilt for her brothers birthday.



These are all the colours Kerryn's brother likes.
Lets hope he is happy with it.









Thanks for taking the time to stop by, enjoy the rest of your week and weekend.

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am astounded at the quilting that you manage on a teeny tiny domestic machine.. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful quilt-- he WILL be happy with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome - I really enjoyed watching this being put together. The quilting is fantastic once again !!! Just what can I say Leeanne. Every time I quilt I think of you.

    ReplyDelete