Monday, June 13, 2011

Books........

Hi all!
I hope life is interesting for you all, no doubt some of you are having a few challenges as life seems to throw us all from time to time.
No quilt photo's today but thought I'd share a couple of new books I have.................
Primitive Quilts


I got this wee beauty from my favourite quilt shop this is a new magazine from America.If you love country quilts, this is for you....there are one or two (or three!) things I would like to make.

A novel I bought off Fishpond (like Amazon for those of you outside New Zealand) So far I am really enjoying this book.It is about the Amish community and hopefully about quilting ...just a guess from the title.
It would be great if it was a talking book, then I could 'read' a book AND quilt!

Speaking of talking books, the last two I got from the library were terrible!Boring, boring, and BORING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great books, maybe you could give a bit of a book review when you've read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know what you think of the book when you are finished. from the cover, it looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete