Wednesday, September 13, 2017


Welcome back on this Tuesday evening, I have more quilting to share, two quilts from The Country Yard and one from Sue. First from The Country Yard.................


Measuring 90" square made from super soft flannels, Kerryn - owner of The Country Yard asked for light custom quilting on this one. A loose meander works well for masculine quilts and floats over the blocks super quick!


I used the piecing as my guide for the diamonds on the border, then some more meandering on the corners.


This cute little quilt also from The Country Yard is made from sweet itzy bitzy prints and a super soft flannel backing.


I liked how my plump freehand swirls whizzed across this quilt, I used a Glide thread in a nice shade of grey.


Super soft flannel backing..........................



        Kerryn once again asked for The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service on both these quilts.


Next is another quilt Sue has made for family over in the USA. I chose to quilt some more free hand edge to edge quilting this time 'Computer Chip'.


Sue likes the polyester batting I keep in stock. I used Glide thread again this time I used " Bark".


You will be proud of me I took a photo of the back!


Thank you Kerryn and Sue for keeping me out of mischief!

I will be honest the last two days have tested me to keep focused on my 'Jobby' of quilting as something.......someone very special has bounced into my life..................my grandson!


                      Looking forward to meeting this wee fella as soon as I can muster it!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leeanne, you have been busy despite having your mind elsewhere. Your new little grandson looks much older than just a newborn in that photo. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilting, the 'computer chip' adds a real interesting visual element to the quilt. And congrats on your new gandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quilting again, you are certainly kept busy. Little Marley looks beautiful, bet you can't wait for Grandma cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts and quilting Leeanne, I can see why it is hard to keep your mind on your work!! Your grandson is a gorgeous little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't he a real darling boy!! Look at those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete