Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Jayne & Marcelle's quilts...........


Jayne made this lovely Kaffe Fassett quilt for a friend and Marcelle made the charm quilt for a friend's grandchild.





Quilt information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 86" x 86"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Kaffe Fassett Circles - Purchased from me.
Quilting - E2E Quilting - "Camellia's".
Threads - Glide.
Binding - The Full Quiltmekiwi Binding Service.







Quilt information:

Pattern - Charm squares.
Measurements - 44" x 44"
Batting - Polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Angela Walters Ecru Swirl - Purchased from me.
Quilting - Custom.
Threads - Glide.

Marcelle's charm quilt has a twin I quilted earlier. These two quilts will be gifted to a boy & girl twin babies.

this quilt is for the girl baby. Here is the link to the blog post about this quilt.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts Leeanne, the border quilting you have done on the childs quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is always beautiful. I especially love the border treatment on Marcelles charm quilt. So different and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having some catch up drool time, looking at all the lovely quilts you have been working on (sorry I've been 'away' for a bit). The border treatment on Marcelle's quilt is pretty snazzy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very different quilts in this post. Goes without saying I love the vibrant Kaffe quilt and I find the colour in the second one very calming, your quilting shows up beautifully in the soft coloured border.

    ReplyDelete