Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Quilting for Carol, Jan, Karen & Kerry

Hello Quilty Friends!
Welcome back for another post with lots of quilts to share.
Hopefully you will enjoy looking at what my customers have made.
Please let me know if you have any questions.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Spin Drift by Michelle McKillop
Measurements - 80"x 80"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool/polyester - Purchased from me.
Backing - Squiggles Multi - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Autumn, Sterling, Robin Egg.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Tinsel by Sue Spargo.
Measurements - 20"x 23"
Quilting - Custom Quilting.
Batting - Wool - Purchased from me.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide Linen.








Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 57" x 98"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Jolly Holly.
Batting -Cotton - Purchased from me.
Backing - Reproduction Beige - Purchased from me.
Threads - Glide - Cleopatra.

** Karen made this as a possible table cloth for Christmas or as a quilt.







Quilt Information:

Pattern - Unknown to me.
Measurements - 80"x 100"
Quilting - E2E Quilting - Blooming Feathers.
Batting - Supplied by customer.
Backing - Supplied by customer.
Threads - Glide - Olive Drab.

As you can see lots of variety in my working days.
In my spare time I continue to make quilts to list in my shop, here is my latest creation:


Faraway Galaxy Quilt

I had fun making this one, rummaging to find some interesting dark print fabrics to round the olive centre square. Once I got to the quilting part, I started to think it would be a fun quilt for a teen boy who likes Starwars, gaming or Sci-fi movies, what do you think?

       
   

                                                                This will include me!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Leeanne

 

3 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle out loud when I saw the Santa cartoon at the end of your post. I need to tell you that so you know that cartoons do 'make a day' for many of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blooming Feathers is a favorite, but I really like the Jolly Holly design, too. But both are overshadowed by the great quilting on that adorable Sue Spargo piece!
    Oh, Santa is funny. Actually, I feel that way about some of the books I've read lately--mixing up effect and affect, or their and there, among other things. Where are the editors these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes Santa, I think I am a lost cause!! Beautiful quilts and the quilting is just stunning Leeanne, love the fabrics in the first quilt and the batik one is such a calming colour combination.

    ReplyDelete